May 3, 2016

RIGHT ON TIME

WHAT I WORE



photos by Vesa
ZARA dress
MONKI jacket
ZARA culottes
KENZO bracelet

Since the weather was treating us very well today here in Helsinki I chose to wear my golden frills with a dark (and thin, was about time!!) denim jacket and a new detail, my second watch from Daniel Wellington. The old one that I got from them over a year ago was already starting to look very worn out.
This time I chose this light brown beauty from their new Dapper 34 collection with blue pointers as a small new detail. 
Oh and I've also got something for you too, - a discount code (Fashionworries) that gives you 15% off of your order from www.danielwellington.com. It is valid until the end of June.

in collaboration with Daniel Wellington

8 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit combo!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love that denim jacket, it looks so great! :D
    Great inspiration.

    Kimberly | Lookbook Store WordPress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those patterns on your pants are really nice. everything really compliments to your whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete